Chief Engineers (Offshore)
Location: Port Hedland, Australia
Start Project: January, 2018
During project: 12 months
For one of the biggest top tier dredging and marine contractors we’re seeking for a Chief Engineer to go onboard of a cutter suction dredger (CSD).
The current team consist a total crew of 8 employees on each shift. There are number of experienced diesel fitters with lot of experience onboard. The client is seeking for someone to take the Chief role. The person needs to be a real leader, methodical, and disciplined.
- MED qualifications (Marine Emergency Duties)
- Experience on CSD, TSHD, or BHD vessels
- Proven experience as Chief Engineer
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent leadership, supervision, coaching and planning skills
- 10,000 hP
- Main engines 8 x caterpillar 3512
- 3 dredge pumps
- LOA: 116 meters
- Hull Length: 80.60 meters
- Competitive salary
- 21/10 days’ rotation or 6 weeks on 4 weeks off
- Accommodation will be provided locally
- 457 Work visa
Do you meet above mentioned recruirements? Please send your CV to Recruitment@mrjames.com.