Survey Support Engineer (Onshore)
Mr. James is looking for a survey support engineer onshore for one of the global leaders in drilling services, as well as in the engineering, procurement, construction and installation of pipelines and complex projects, onshore and offshore, in the oil & gas market. They have distinctive competences in operations in harsh environments, remote areas and deepwater. The client provides a full range of services with contracts on an “EPC” and/or “EPCI” (“turn-key” basis) and they have distinctive capabilities and unique assets with highest technological content.
· Provide technical support for Offshore Survey teams (advice for equipment faults & issues, external support contacts, be point of contact with supplier)
· Record all faults/issues from offshore teams (collate and provide technical bulletins to fleet advising of issues/solutions.
· Collect and maintain up to-date vessels information (equipment inventories, survey schematics, vessel guides, etc.)
· Provide assistance with project planning liaising with Project Surveyors to define equipment lists required for new projects.
· Provide support to Base Workshop when required.
· Sound knowledge and/or prior usage of surface and subsea survey sensors
· Sound knowledge of different interfacing formats and understanding of interfacing between survey and ROV
· Good understanding of Fibre Optical systems.
· Good understanding in ICT networks.
· Knowledge of EIVA Survey Navigation software
· Knowledge of digital video recording suites and use of IP video distribution
· Ability to create/amend subsea cable assembly schematics
· Basic AutoCAD knowledge
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work both in team and individually
· High standard of administration and ability to present information in a clear manner
Location: Schiedam, The Netherlands
Do you meet above mentioned requirements? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org